How to Join the ring
2. Rules and Guidelines
Webring Members are responsible for the following rules and guidelines. These are in place to ensure the integrity of The Single Parents Making it Happen Webring. If I find that any of the following rules have been broken your site will be removed from our active webring. If the problem is "fixable" you will be given the opportunity to correct it and be added again to the active webring. Some offenses, however, will cause us to permanently remove your site from our ring.
- HTML Code Placement - The webring code must be placed on your home page directly.
- Editing the HTML code - The webring code may NOT be edited in any way shape or form. (e.g. you may not change the target tags within the links to anything other than "_top").
- Adult Content - No adult language, pornography, or sexually explicit links may be present on your site. This is a definite "NO! NO!"
- Behavior - All webring members are to behave in such a way that is appropriate for family orientated sites. Webring Members are not to act in a hostile way towards other members of the ring, the ringmaster, or anyone visiting your site from following our ring.
3. Insert the HTML fragment on your web page
- Save the above image, "familya.gif", to your computer. Please don't reference it from my server.
To save a copy of the graphic right click on the gif above, then click "Save Picture As..."
- Upon submission of your site, you will be given the html code that you need to
place on your page, no editing necessary. Please do not change any of the tags
without permission. The webring code must be placed on your home page.
4. Email me
The last step in getting added to the webring is to
email me with your page's URL and let me know that everything is in place. I'm usually online daily; as soon as I can check and make sure
everything is ready I'll add you to the ring and send you a message to confirm.
5. Members Area
If you are already a webring member, edit your site information here. You can also retrieve your html code, copy ready, upon successful login.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.